Ontario Turkey #WinnerWinnerTurkeyDinner Contest
FULL OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES (the “Rules”) Ontario Turkey #WinnerWinnerTurkeyDinner Contest
How to Enter:
- Create a public post on your Facebook and/or Instagram account or publicly Tweet from your Twitter account and include your favourite holiday dinner photo (one bonus entry if we can see a turkey in the image – and no, your silly Uncle Joe or nutty Tia Rita doesn’t count no matter how much of a turkey you think they are)
- Tell us a little about the photo (Is it a photo of your grandmother when she was a little girl? Did a special guest visit for dinner? Did the dog try to steal the turkey?)
- Tag @OntarioTurkey and use the hashtag #winnerwinnerturkeydinner in the caption
- To be eligible to earn an Entry in this Contest, your applicable social media account must be set to public and not private
- A photo can only be used once per social media platform
- One entry, per social media account, per day
- The Ontario Turkey #WinnerWinnerTurkeyDinner Contest starts at 12:00 am EST on Thursday, December 17, 2020 and continues until 11:59 pm Thursday, December 31, 2020, the “Contest Period.” The time at which the Contest concludes is referred to in these Contest Rules as the “Contest Closing Time”.
- The contest is open to legal residents of Ontario only who have reached the age of majority, eighteen (18) at the time of entry, with the exception of Turkey Farmers of Ontario, (the “Sponsor”), its agents, employees, officers, directors, affiliates, vendors, contractors, resellers and advertising agencies and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, and their immediate families and those with whom they reside (whether related or not), are ineligible.
- To be eligible to be declared the winner, a selected entrant must first: (i) have complied with, be in compliance with, and continue to comply with the Rules; (ii) correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question
- The Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of eligibility, which proof shall be in the form required by the Sponsor.
FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM NOT INVOLVED:
- The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (each, a “Social Platform”). Each Social Platform is hereby completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the Sponsor and not to a Social Platform. You may only use one (1) Facebook Account or one (1) Twitter Account or one (1) Instagram Account (each, an “Account” and collectively the “Accounts”) to participate in this Contest
Prizes and Odds of Winning:
- There is one 1 of 10 prizes to be won each consisting of a grocery gift card valued at $200 CAD
- Limit of one Prize per eligible entrant.
- All taxes and other costs not expressly covered by the Sponsor are the responsibility of the individual winner
How the Prize Is Awarded
- A random draw (“Prize Draw”) to award the Prizes, subject to these Contest Rules, will occur on January 4, 2020 at 10:00 AM EST in Huntsville, Ontario from all eligible entries received by the Contest Closing Time. The Prize Draw will be conducted by a representative of the Sponsor.
- If your entry is selected in the Prize Draw as a potential winner, you will be notified by direct message on the Social Media Platform with which you entered the Contest to confirm your eligibility.
- Prior to being declared a winner, you must correctly answer a skill-testing question and provide proof or age and residency
- If a selected entrant cannot be contacted within 5 days of the draw, or if a selected entrant is ineligible or does not respond or does not respond within 5 days or comply with the Contest Rules, such entrant will have forfeited his/her opportunity to win a prize and an alternate entrant will be selected by random draw to win, subject to these Contest Rules.
- The Prize will be sent to the winners via email or postal mail. No responsibility is assumed by the Sponsor, Contest Administrator, or any affiliated companies for any postal mail or delivery return as undeliverable without a forwarding address. No responsibility is assumed by the “Sponsor”), its agents, employees, officers, directors, affiliates, vendors, contractors, resellers and advertising agencies and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors for the Prize after it has been shipped.
- By entering the Contest and submitting an Entry, each entrant: (i) without limiting the applicable Social Platform Rules, as applicable, grants to the Sponsor, in perpetuity, a non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use his/her Entry Materials (and each component thereof), in whole or in part, for advertising or promoting the Contest or for any other reason; (ii) waives all moral rights in and to his/her Entry Materials (and each component thereof) in favour of the Sponsor (and anyone authorized by the Sponsor to use such Entry Materials); and (iii) agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its agents, employees, officers, directors, affiliates, vendors, contractors, resellers and advertising agencies and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising from use of his/her Entry Materials (or any component thereof), including, without limitation, any claim based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other intellectual property related or other cause of action whatsoever.
- This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- By participating in this Contest, you are signifying your agreement that you have read and agree to be legally bound by these Official Rules.
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be transferred or exchanged. Contest Sponsors reserves the right to substitute a prize of at least equal value for whatever reason, of the advertised prizes. In addition, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the contest for any reason whatsoever.
- By entering this Contest, entrants release and hold harmless the Sponsor, its agents, employees, officers, directors, affiliates, vendors, contractors, resellers and advertising agencies and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors from any liability in connection with this Contest or, if declared a winner, the prize.
- The Sponsor, its agents, employees, officers, directors, affiliates, vendors, contractors, resellers and advertising agencies and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors assumes no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website or the social media platform being used during the promotional period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion. Any attempt to deliberately damage any web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Contest Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant.
- The individual assigned to the e-mail address for the associated with the submitted social media account entry is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof of being the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry. All entries must be submitted from a valid social media account that may be identified by reverse domain name search. The sole determinant of time for the purposes of receipt of a valid entry in this contest will be the contest server machine(s).
- The decisions of the Sponsor with respect to all aspects of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants without right of appeal. ANYONE DEEMED BY THE SPONSOR TO BE IN VIOLATION OF THE SPONSOR’S INTERPRETATION OF THE LETTER AND/OR SPIRIT OF THESE RULES FOR ANY REASON IS SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION IN THE SOLE AND ABSOLUTE DISCRETION OF THE SPONSOR AT ANY TIME.
- The Sponsor, Turkey Farmers of Ontario, respects each Entrant’s right to privacy. By entering the Contest and voluntarily providing personal information, Entrants consent and agree to the Sponsor’s collection and use of Entrant’s information for the administration of the Contest in accordance with the applicable privacy policies of Turkey Farmers of Ontario available at http://turkeyfarmers.on.ca/privacy-policy/. Personal information collected in relation to the Contest will be destroyed following the Contest and awarding of the Prize.
- Turkey Farmers of Ontario may use the personal information collected to contact you regarding the winning of a prize through the Contest. Your entry submission constitutes your consent to the collection and use by Turkey Farmers of Ontario of your information.
- Turkey Farmers of Ontario will not give, rent or sell any personal information about any visitor to this website or any personal information about any Entrant to any organization or individual.
- If you have already submitted the information and would like to have it removed from our records, please send an e-mail with your request to email@example.com
© Turkey Farmers of Ontario. 2020. All Rights Reserved.