Jerk Turkey Mango Wraps
Makes: 6 Servings
- 1 1/2 lbs (750 g) Ontario turkey breast strips
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) jerk seasoning or jerk marinade
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) light mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) light sour cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lime juice
- 1 tsp (5 mL) lime peel, grated
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 1 mango, sliced
- 1 5.12 oz (145 g) package alfalfa sprouts
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
In a non-metal medium bowl, combine turkey and jerk seasoning; mix to coat turkey. Cover and refrigerate one hour to overnight.
Heat a medium non-stick skillet over medium-high; add turkey; stir fry 6-8 minutes or until cooked through.
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice and lime peel; mix to combine.
Divide mayonnaise mixture evenly between flour tortillas and spread to cover. Divide turkey, mango, alfalfa sprouts and red pepper evenly between tortillas; place in a line down the middle of each tortilla. Fold ends of each tortilla and roll to make a wrap.