Mediterranean Grilled Turkey Sandwich
- 2 slices crusty Italian bread
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) garlic spread
- 4 oz (114 g) thick sliced turkey breast
- 1 oz (28.5 g) sundried tomato
- 4 red onion rings
- 2 oz (56.5 g) roasted red peppers
- 2 slices provolone cheese
Spread bread with garlic spread. Layer all ingredients on bread and cover with second slice. Grill or press sandwich until cheese is melted and sandwich is heated through.
Serve with a warm marinara sauce for dipping!
Variations: Add a 1/2 cup of chopped marinated artichokes. Add a few fresh basil leaves.